- Find a Trail
Submitted by Anonymous on December 13, 2012
As a member of NCRT you will:
- Contribute to the preservation of NC’s storied railroad past for use as public trails.
- Help provide a safe environment for individuals to hike, jog, walk or commute.
- Help sustain economic growth for areas surrounding our trails with the tourist and visitors our trails attract.
Use the Paypal link below to make a donation to NC Rail-Trails. If you would like to support us on a continuing basis, PayPal allows you to make monthly donations. Please note that recurring donations are not an annual gift and will continue until you change or discontinue them via your PayPal account settings.
We offer 4 different options to obtain membership:
- $10 for Students
- $25 and up for Individuals
- $100 and up for Corporations
- $500 and up for Leadership Circle
NCRT is proud to announce the creation of the North Carolina Rail-Trails Leadership Circle. With your annual donation of $500, you will become a member of this dedicated group of supporters. Your significant financial investment will ensure that we are able to offer our assistance to North Carolina communities who need our help to create rail-trails.
Leadership Circle members will enjoy complimentary tickets to all NC Rail-Trails events, including our Annual Ales for Rail-Trails 5k, and a free t-shirt with our logo.
We need your support to grow and remain a sustainable force for rail-trails in this state.
Don't want to donate online? No problem.
- Fill out and print the membership form (pdf) and mail in your check or money order.
Checks/Money Orders should be made out to NC Rail Trails and sent to:
North Carolina Rail-Trails, PO Box 28, Carrboro, NC 27510
NCRT appreciates your support!
If you'd like to become a NCRT member and receive occasional updates from us
North Carolina Rail-Trails is a proud member of Earth Share of North Carolina. Look for us in your workplace giving campaign.