- Find a Trail
- All Trails
- American Tobacco Trail
- Deep River Rail Trail
- Dunn-Erwin Rail Trail
- Eagle Spur Trail
- Forrest Hunt Greenway
- Gold Hill Rail Trail
- Laurel River Trail
- Libba Cotten Bikeway
- Nantahala Bikeway
- Skewarkee Trail
- Thermal Belt Rail Trail
- Winston-Salem Strollway
- Projects and Initiatives
Submitted by Anonymous on December 13, 2012
Do you like to run? Hike? Walk your dog? Would you like to strengthen economic growth and preserve historic structures in your community? If so, please become a member of NCRT!
P.S. If you join by the end of the year, we will send you an aluminum water bottle to take with you as you walk our beautiful trails and enjoy some of North Carolina’s great scenery as a thank you!
We offer 4 different options to obtain membership:
- $10 for Students
- $25-$499 for Individuals
- $100 and up for Corporations
- $500 and up for Leadership Circle
As a member of NCRT you will:
- Contribute to the preservation of NC’s storied railroad past for use as public trails.
- Help provide a safe environment for individuals to hike, jog, walk or commute.
- Help sustain economic growth for areas surrounding our trails with the tourist and visitors our trails attract.
NCRT is proud to announce the creation of the North Carolina Rail-Trails Leadership Circle. With your annual donation of $500, you will become a member of this dedicated group of supporters. Your significant financial investment will ensure that we are able to offer our assistance to North Carolina communities who need our help to create rail-trails.
Leadership Circle members will enjoy complimentary tickets to all NC Rail-Trails events, including our Annual Ales for Rail-Trails 5k, and a free t-shirt with our logo.
We need your support to grow and remain a sustainable force for rail-trails in this state.
We offer two convenient ways obtain membership:
- You can fill out the membership form below, click “Submit Your Info” and make your payment via Pay Pal or by credit card (if you do not have a PayPal account).
- Fill out and print the membership form (pdf) and mail in your check or money order.
Checks/Money Orders should be made out to NC Rail Trails and sent to:
North Carolina Rail-Trails, PO Box 28, Carrboro, NC 27510